SynergyVBC Club Teams - General Info
SynergyVBC Club Teams focus is to offer Competitive Development training and competition to all who are selected.
- SynergyVBC Club Teams:
- have the ability to compete in locally hosted club tournaments both in Canada and Internationally.
- are selected with 10 players on a team.
- will typically have one to two practices per week+ the ability to train with other Team Beyond Competition BC Youth VB teams for additional training.
- are capable of participating in the NWPL as well as local club hosted events at and additional cost(TBD).
- Teams may have the opportunity to participate in additional optional tournaments subject to additional costs per event. These costs will be divided by the 10-12 players forming a particular team. For example, if the team wanted to participate in a tournament that costs $200, the entry fee would be divided by 10-12 players, so each player would be billed an additional $16-20 for that particular event.
- We anticipate on running the following number of Team Beyond Competition BC teams(if needed):
- 2 - U14 team
- 1 - U15 team
- 1 - U16 team
- The anticipated regular club season will run for 16 week season and includes:
- Warm Up gear
- Admin and Registration Fees
- Head Coach Honorarium
- participation in Local Club or university hosted Playdays or Tournaments(5)
- 1-2 practices per week